The Lincoln Gallery is located is downtown Loveland, Colorado. The gallery is owned and operated by the Thompson Valley Art League. The Lincoln Gallery provides a venue for member artists to display their work and provides the community with original, local art. The Lincoln Gallery and the Thompson Valley Art League are dedicated to promoting all artistic endeavors in Northern Colorado and is especially supportive of promoting our community's student art and art opportunities. Mountain scenes, still life, portraits, flowers, animals, water settings, buildings, and unique out of the way renderings are captured for our visitors to enjoy. Mediums of oil, acrylics, watercolor, mixed media, pastels, bronze, wood, photography, and pottery add variety and expressions of each artist's abilities. Member artists with many years experience along with beginning member artists can be found represented in Lincoln Gallery. The art work is rotated on a monthly basis to keep a fresh look and encourage members to continue their artistic efforts. All displayed art work is for sale, and commissions can be arranged with the individual artists.
- Sponsors shows, exhibits, and classes throughout the year
- Some are open to regional artists
- Members of the Thompson Valley Art League (TVAL) are able to have shows open only to them
- Wonderful source for classes, workshops and other events for local artists.
- Join the TVAL/Lincoln Gallery to participate in a variety of programs
- A variety of Gallery resources are available to members